Your Teaching Style: A Practical Guide to Understanding, Developing and Improving Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This extraordinary and practical book examines neuro linguistic programming (NLP) – the knowledge and skills to detect and affect thinking patterns – and applies it to each phase of the medical consultation. It outlines the NLP tools most useful to physicians who wish to understand and utilise the dynamic structure underlying the processes used by excellent communicators. It explains how improving communication skills and developing new models of consultation to incorporate into daily practice not only helps healthcare professionals become better communicators but reassures patients alleviating suffering and promoting healing. This book provides many case examples and includes skill based exercises to ensure easy and effective learning. There are unique fresh perspectives on challenging areas such as anger and aggression dealing with complaints breaking bad news the heartsink patient uncovering hidden depression and telephone consulting skills. It is relevant to all healthcare professionals and of special interest to general practitioners GP trainers counsellors and medical students. ‘Building on the Calgary-Cambridge model Lewis Walker has outlined some of the NLP tools that are most useful to physicians who wish to engage their patients’ physical and psychological ability to self-heal. It is truly a pleasure to introduce a book that offers pragmatic tools in the service of that highest calling namely the desire to alleviate suffering and promote healing.’ Ian McDermott in his Foreword ‘This is a book packed with practical advice and a welcome feature is the way the author relates his message to everyday problems and concerns that patients bring to the surgery. It contains powerful tools for change to be used ethically and with compassion.’ John Duncan in his Foreword
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $36.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.