Zeolites and Mesoporous Materials at the Dawn of the 21st Century Ebook
Proceedings of the 13th International Zeolite Conference, Montpellier, France, 8-13
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: August 2001
File Size: 32299 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
The Zeolites and Mesporous Materials at the Dawn of the 21st Century Proceedings are the expression of the oral and poster communications which where presented during the 13th International Zeolite Conference (IZC). They are subdivided into 32 thematic sessions starting from the genesis of materials to their applications through their characterisation. The paper volume contains the full texts of the 5 plenary and 6 keynote lectures and informative summaries of 150 oral and 540 poster presentations. These contributions have been selected among the 903 submissions received from a total of 57 countries!
In order to gather all the communications in a handy document, the full texts of oral and poster presentations are available in CD-ROM.
Besides the fields of zeolite science always represented at IZC (synthesis, characterisation, catalysis, etc), some subjects strengthened their position (mesoporous materials, theory and modelling), new areas emerge (advanced materials, environmental and life sciences) and older ones regain interest (natural zeolites). The understanding and development of the unique properties of porous materials relies on a unique blend of multidisciplinary knowledge: material science, with the implication of organic and colloid chemistry, to prepare micro- and mesoporous materials, surface and adsorption science sustained by theory and modelling to understand the peculiar behaviour of molecules in confined systems, special branches of catalysis, physics, chemical engineering and life science to design novel applications. The gathering of these elements is at the basis of a fruitful and evolutionary zeolite science, as it is hopefully reflected by these proceedings.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $527.10. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.